- Now separately classifies Systolic and Diastolic according to American Heart Association hypertension guidelines.
- Utilizes a split-screen LCD to take the worry out of interpreting numbers with 5 intuitive SYS and DIA colors from green (normal) to red (crisis).
- Stores 1197 blood pressure readings (399 x 3 users) with date and time recordings.
- Automatic irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and push-button access to average blood pressure readings.
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use arm cuff design with clinically proven technology.
|Product Dimensions||: 5.5 x 3.8 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Weight||: 0.46 lbs|
|Item model number||: BP9W|
From the Manufacturer
Compact, portable and simple to use, the CardioTech BP9W Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced arm-cuff monitor with Split-Screen Color Alert Technology. Traditional blood pressure monitors base their hypertension indicators on the combined results of systolic and diastolic blood pressure, without guidance as to whether the systolic or diastolic may require specific attention. The new Ozeri BP9W Blood Pressure Monitor take the anxiety out of interpreting measurement numbers by automatically classifying each BPM reading according to the American Heart Association’s hypertension latest guidelines, in split-screen colors, with separate hypertension color indicators for systolic and diastolic measurements. The colors range from green (normal), to yellow (elevated), light orange (hypertension stage 1), dark orange (hypertension stage 2), and red (crisis). The BP9W stores up to 1197 blood pressure readings (399 x 3 users) with date and time recall. It also calculates average blood pressure readings, and detects irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart’s health. The BP9W automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) based on real-time blood pressure detection, thereby reducing measurement time and offering greater accuracy. This advanced capability adds convenience and ease of use to those with heart conditions, such as arrhythmia, that lead to fluctuating blood pressure. Backed by a 5 year warranty, the Ozeri CardioTech BP9W ships with 4 AAA (batteries included), a medium sized arm cuff included (9’’-17’’/22-42cm), a carrying case and an easy-to-follow user manual.