- Features ETERNA, the world's longest lasting 100% PFOA and APEO-free non-stick coating developed in the USA.
- Scratch-resistant coating is super easy to clean, and free of harmful chemicals often found in traditional nonstick cookware.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without utilizing controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with TriPly construction and a polished mirror exterior.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant stainless-steel handle reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets, and a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
|Product Dimensions||: 17.8 x 2 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||: 2.2 pounds|
|Item model number||: ZP4-26|
From the Manufacturer
Featuring ETERNA -- a safe and durable non-stick coating developed in the USA, the Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri is the world’s first stainless steel frying pan to achieve non-stick perfection without using PFOA or APEO -- harmful chemicals often found in traditional cookware. Conventional pans achieve their non-stick performance with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), a potential carcinogen which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment', and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns about their poor biodegradability and toxicity in the food chain.
According to the EPA, once ingested, PFOA is capable of remaining in people for a very long time, and has been shown to cause developmental and other adverse effects in laboratory animals. Likewise, European studies have shown that APEO may be toxic to aquatic life, and has the potential to act as endocrine disrupters. With the Stainless Steel Earth Pan’s ETERNA coating, even under high temperatures, no controversial perfluorinated chemicals are ever released into the environment. This is because the Stainless Steel Earth Pan utilizes a safer non-stick coating that is completely free of PFOA, and far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Stainless Steel Earth Pan allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and cleaning is a breeze. The Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel with TriPly construction, delivering the ultimate in heat conductivity for even cooking and browning without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a polished mirror exterior. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. ETERNA coating made by Whitford USA. Final pan assembly in China.