- Accurate, elegant, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale for your largest and smallest cooking projects - weighs up to 11.24 lbs (5100 grams) with precise graduations of 0.04 oz (1 gram).
- Unit Button instantly converts between 6 units of measurements (g, lbs, lbs:oz, oz, ml, kg) and displays results on an easy-to-read LCD screen - e.g. easily convert 539 grams to 1.188 pounds to 1 pound 3 ounces to 19.01 ounces to 539 ml to 0.539 kg.
- Precision Tare Button calculates the net weight of your ingredients by automatically subtracting the weight of any bowl or container.
- Features a newly enlarged weighing platform finished in elegant chrome, and 2 large buttons that generate an audible click confirmation. Cleans and stores easily.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included) that automatically power-off after 2-minutes to preserve battery life, and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Product Dimensions||: 8.2 x 1.8 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight||: 12 ounces|
|Item model number||: ZK14-BLK|
From the Manufacturer
Proudly selected by the Dana Farber Cancer Institute for a Harvard Medical School study on the link between weight loss and the prevention of breast cancer, the new Pronto Digital Kitchen Scale by Ozeri is an uncompromising multifunction scale for the kitchen and home. The Pronto is built with the latest generation in sensor technology to ensure an accurate and immediate response for the fast-paced chef, and features a newly enlarged weighing platform - one of the largest in its class, to accommodate larger bowls and food items. Elegantly designed with a refined finish, the Pronto also doubles as a postage machine for your mail or a scale for your children's science projects. The ultimate companion for the serious cook, the Pronto's large Unit button lets you change the unit of measurement with push-button ease, with 6 different units to choose from (g, lbs, lbs:oz, oz, ml, kg) - e.g. easily convert 539 grams to 1.188 pounds to 1 pound 3 ounces to 19.01 ounces to 539 ml to 0.539 kg. The widescreen LCD displays provides wide viewing angle for the fast-moving chef. Manufactured to rigorous quality specifications, the Pronto weighs up to 11.24 pounds (5100 grams) in graduations of just 0.04 ounces (1 gram) to help you achieve your diet and weight goals. The Pronto also features an ever-handy Tare button which automatically subtracts the weight of any bowl or container to calculate the net weight of your ingredients. The Pronto's Tare and Unit buttons provide an audible and tactile click confirmation so you never have to push twice when preparing meals in a hurry. The Pronto's aesthetic design and availability in multiple colors complement any kitchen decor, and it cleans quickly and stores easily. The Pronto runs on 2 AAA batteries (included) with an easy-access battery compartment, and 2-minute automatic power-off to preserve battery life. It also ships with batteries included and is guaranteed by Ozeri's No-Hassle Warranty.